Coalesce Research Group LLC is committed to protect the privacy of individuals who visit the Company’s web sites and individuals who register’s to attend the Conferences.
- Online Registration: Credit/Debit Card payments may be made through the secure online payment site through our respective conference website.
- Offline Registration: To register offline the participant/applicant contact respective conference manager. The conference manager will advise the process of offline registration procedure.
- Credit card details can only be accepted through the authorization form of our secure online system.
- Please quote your invoice number as a reference.
The Payment confirmation will be sent soon after of your registration.
Credit card details can only be accepted through the authorization form of our secure online system.
- Onsite Registration: Payment must be made before receiving conference materials at on-site. Suggestible mode of payments is by cash or credit.
- Following security measures, we would like to request all the participants to apply for Visa as soon as possible.
- Coalesce Research Group LLC will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants.
- In case for failed visa applications: Visa issues cannot come under the consideration of cancellation policy of Coalesce Research Group LLC, including the inability to obtain a visa.
- For the participants of the conference only Acceptance Letter will be provided upon the approval of their abstracts.
- It is the sole responsibility of the delegate to take care of his/her visa requirements. Delegates who require an entry visa must allow sufficient time for the application procedure. Delegates should contact the nearest embassy or consulate to determine the appropriate timing of their visa applications.
Accommodation Cancellation Policy:
Hotel Accommodation Providers have their own cancellation policies, which they generally apply when cancellations are made less than 60 days prior to arrival. Please contact us as soon as possible, if you wish to cancel or amend your accommodation. It is advisable to enquire about the cancellation policy of your accommodation provider, prior to cancelling or amending your booking, to ensure you are fully aware of any non-refundable deposits.
Requesting an Invitation Letter
For security purposes, Letter of Invitation will be sent only to those individuals who had registered for the conference.
Registration fees do not include any kind of insurance.
Please note that any (or) all transportation and parking is the responsible of the registrant.
Cancellations should be made in writing
- Coalesce Research Group LLC reserves the right to make last minute changes without prior notice, should the need arise.
- Conference organizers cannot accept refund requests from the conference delegates/attendees that result from cancelled flights and/or Natural disasters/Calamities/Terrorism Activity.
- The Organizers reserve the right to cancel/postpone the conference in case of any natural disasters/calamities/Terrorism Activity. In this case, the Coalesce Research Group LLC will provide opportunity for the registered delegates/attendees to transfer their registration fee to any future/related Coalesce Research Group LLC Conferences.
- All cancellations or alterations of registration must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
If Coalesce Research Group LLC reserves complete rights to postpone an Event with a Valid Reasons (that includes Pandemic, Natural Disasters, terrorism activities, Safety concerns, etc.) and any Registrants who is unable or unwilling to attend the Rescheduled Conferences, are only Eligible to Receive a 100% Credit Note of their Paid Registration fee and you may use this Credit Note for another Coalesce Research Group LLC Conference only.
*The Credit Note is Valid for 1 Year from the Date of Issue
Fully Paid Registrations are eligible to be transferred from one person to another with prior notice by the Registrant and has to be confirmed by writing to email@example.com Details must include the Full Name, Email ID, Contact Number, and Speech Title of the Replaced Person. Transfer of Registration has to be informed one month prior to the date of commencement of the conference.
Registration can be Transferred from one conference to another conference of Coalesce Research Group LLC only if the Registrant is unable to Attend the Conference for a Valid Reason
Any type of Transfer of Registration is not eligible for Registrants intimated 30 Days prior to the commencement of the Conference.
Transferred Registration Fee of any kind is Not Eligible for Refund
On the off chance that the registrant can't visit or isn't in a situation to transfer his/her participation to another person or event, then the following refund arrangements apply: Keeping in the view of advance payments towards Venue, Printing, Shipping, Hotels and different overheads, we needed to keep Refund Policy is as following slabs and all bank charges will be for the registrants account.
- Before 60 days of the conference: Eligible for Full Refund ( $100 towards service fee deduction )
- Within 59-30 days of Conference: Eligible for 50% Refund
- Within 29 days of Conference: Not eligible for Refund
- E-Poster Payments will not be refunded.
- The registration with limited costs (special discounts) is transferable to a person or event but not refundable anytime in cash/credit.
- In case of VISA refusal, the paid amount can be transferred to the other conference, or can be refunded as per time policies mentioned above.
When will you receive your Refund?
Currently, due to the Pandemic as we are experiencing a significant financial setback outside our reasonable control due to unrecoverable costs such as cancellation fees levied by the venues/hotels, logistics (rents, paychecks, pre-booked costs and advances) and loss in conference revenue.
Due to the high volume of cancellation requests, please allow us 60-90 days to process your refunds. Your funds will be returned via the same method you paid for your registration. The processed Refund can take up to 7 business days to be reflected on your credit card statement.
Press permission must be obtained from Coalesce Research Group LLC Conferences Organizing Committee prior to the event. The press will not quote speakers or delegates unless they have obtained their approval in writing. Coalesce Research Group LLC is an objective third-party non-profit organization. This conference is not associated with any commercial meeting company.
Delegates are personally responsible for their belongings at the venue. The Organizers will not be held responsible for any stolen or missing items belonging to Delegates, Speakers or Attendees; due to any reason whatever.
By registering for the conference you grant permission to Coalesce Research Group LLC to portrait, record and use your name, likeness, image, and comments and to publish, reproduce, exhibit, distribute, broadcast, edit and/or digitize the ensuing pictures and materials in publications, advertising materials, or in any other form worldwide without compensation. Taking of pictures and/or videotaping throughout any session is prohibited. Contact us for any queries.