The Art and Science of restoring the tooth form and function when destructed by carious and non-carious lesions affecting the teeth, before involvement of pulp or root canal is termed as Conservative Dentistry.
- Restoration, Rehabilitation and Maintenance of the Dentition
- Innovative Treatment Protocols
- Conducive Learning Environment
- Innovative Research and Publication
- To Promote Collaboration with Various Institutions and Disciplines
- Understanding Scientific Literature and Manufacturer's Advertising Claims